GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE Reviews & Ratings (United States)

App Icon


by Level Infinite



Based on the latest 35 user reviews.

Track Reviews from iOS App Stores Around the World.
Find out what people in the United States think of the GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE App by reading the reviews and checking the rating. View the most helpful GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE app reviews, written by users who have played the game, and let others in the United States know which reviews you find the most useful by ranking them up.

GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE User Reviews (United States)

Reviews: 35 Avg. Rating: 8.6/10

Positive reviews

5 out of 5
Veryy good

I game is good you should play it

By omg fix it 😭.
March 13, 2023
5 out of 5
This is actually pretty fun

I love the story

The gatcha system doesn’t feel like it’s rigged

And i do love the auto feature so i can eat my dinner and play this game at the same time!

By Darkusnaga.
March 14, 2023
5 out of 5
Great game

Fun game and amazing characters.

By Mors Pro Vita.
March 15, 2023
4 out of 5
Bad Gatcha Rates, Bad Makima Design

Updating my review: glad the Makima design issue was fixed. The gatcha rates still need improvement (gatcha games can do better in
general, and this one feels very inconsistent). Overall, the art and design are good, and the gameplay is unique, so it’s at
least worth a try.

By Meownster Hunter.
February 28, 2023
5 out of 5
Great Fun

Lots of pretty gals… yes. but also lots of action real story, good voice acting. Lots of updates. Great rate of progression.
Doesn’t feel too Grindy. Definitely recommend if you’re into mobile shooters.

By Benjamin 2062.
March 1, 2023
5 out of 5
Actually Fun

Reminds me of the old shooting games with the plastic guns you’d see at an arcade or the movies. Except it’s on your phone/pc.

By jayexfly.
March 1, 2023
4 out of 5
Good, but crashes often

The game is really fun and entertaining, but it crashes fairly frequently usually right as you finish a mission. Keep in mind this
doesn’t cause you to lose progress nor does it delete items. The worst thing that’s happened to me so far is missing a

By erehehehe.
March 2, 2023
5 out of 5
Fun but one prob

Love this game spent a lot of time on it, only thing is it closes out on it own sometimes I thought it was my phone but it also
happens on my iPad and I lost a few epic summons because of it.

By Fifth Rykaga.
February 15, 2023
5 out of 5
Very well made

The games got alot of content the characters you collect look amazing the rates very good alot with the devs give out alot free
stuff plus you can collect gold tickets which let you pity the unit you might want the best part is they carry over from limited
banner to limited banner

By RicardoHill.
February 16, 2023
5 out of 5
Honestly, great!

Everything is balanced, characters have detailed backstories and plots around them, and personalities are unique to each
character! (For the most part.) Also, the animations are great, and it’s clear that they really try to keep this game as good as

By Annoyed raccoon.
February 17, 2023
4 out of 5


By Léo 06751.
February 12, 2023
4 out of 5
Fun game but

Sign in with face book is bugged cant sign in

By jrisls ckdkdh.
February 13, 2023
5 out of 5
It’s so fun!!

This has been my favorite game to play as of late. The characters are really cute and the story is actually pretty good from what
I’ve played.

By Hasry1746.
February 13, 2023
4 out of 5
Great but there are some problems

Mostly performance issues such as the game crashing constantly when I go to recruitment and some other stuff so pls fix that.
Otherwise great game.

By SuperStormer400.
January 23, 2023
5 out of 5
Their new marketing manager

I love this game so much I decided to hire myself as lead in sales and marketing for this game for the rest of the year follow me
on ticktock @ jlitt

By fhcxseonnbv.
January 24, 2023
5 out of 5
Cool game but

Cool game but please add some more SR so we can have more units or it will just repeat them over and over again making the Gacha
system boring

By The_Fish_Man.
January 25, 2023
5 out of 5
Fire game

I just started and simply can’t stop! Seriously thanks to the creators for real. But also I hope anyone considering this game
plays it and enjoys as much as I did and have so much fun!!!

By chanceistakinganap.
January 8, 2023
5 out of 5
Great game but there’s one issue

There is an extremely low 4% chance to get better characters and make meaningful progress. The other 96% is getting the exact same
basic ones over an over. With no guarantee SSR on any number of attempts, you’re stuck against the odds.
Please adjust this

By GreyTheHunter.
January 8, 2023
5 out of 5
Goddess of victory NIKKE

It’s a good game and graphics are awesome and gameplay is cool and awesome i give it a thumbs up and five stars
Nice job app developers!!!!

By Thudgtff.
December 22, 2022
5 out of 5
It’s pretty good

Made me better at multitasking

As to what I was doing that could be considered multitasking, I’ll let your mind fill in the blanks.

By BroThinksHe'sFunny.
December 23, 2022
5 out of 5
rapi is thicc

mmmmm yes mmm hehe women uhhh women hehe

By Bryceton878plays.
December 23, 2022
5 out of 5
Great game but

I only got to play the game once ever since after trying to redownload I keep getting system error that has to restart the game.
I keep getting system errors but that’s fine y’all do your best. Just don’t rush it. Keep up the good work.

By xxdovkingxx.
December 3, 2022
5 out of 5
So far story is good

Well when the trailer showed NIKKE it has met my expectation and as well the gacha that one is a big sigh for me. Control and
abilities help tip over the odds with levels above my NIKKE squad but still learning. My advice save tickets and gems to truly
enjoy the game.

By GCGNight.
December 3, 2022
5 out of 5
Very relaxing game

Chill game with great in game rewards!

By Sprit-Fun.
December 4, 2022
4 out of 5
Fun but buggy

Pretty fun but the game has crashed a few times

By anrexor.
November 28, 2022
5 out of 5
Great game but

I only got to play the game once ever since after trying to redownload I keep getting system error that has to restart the game.

By xxdovkingxx.
November 28, 2022
4 out of 5
Game crash problem

The game is really fun but everytime I try to pull for a new Nikke my game crashes and it takes my stuff and I won’t get the

By kamagumo.
November 28, 2022
View all positive reviews

Critic reviews

3 out of 5

This game is very good but there’s a certain level we have to reach and it’s almost impossible to by pass it in story.
Especially if your character are max out

By chi montana.
February 9, 2023
3 out of 5

I really on free voucher or saving up gems when getting new recruits and I always get the same one every time as I progress the
game. Hope you guys change this

By Jeeeeanooooo.
February 9, 2023
3 out of 5
Great game…But.

Great game. Enjoying playing it. But…It crashes all the time on my IPad. Frustrated enough I’m ready to delete it.

By Oldman2555.
January 24, 2023
3 out of 5
Recruit issues

Every time I load up the NIKKE recruit screen my game crashes. Wifi or not is there anyway to resolve this ?

By Lord$loth.
January 24, 2023
3 out of 5
takes to much of my life

Nikke takes a little time for me to actually play although the characters are um.. yea it takes too long for it to download its mb
taking a while

By mdjdm$c(dnzkoce.
January 8, 2023
3 out of 5

Great game only problem is when u try to recruit it’ll often close out the game

By lokomaredo.
December 21, 2022
3 out of 5
Fix the level up system

This is a really good game, but what is holding me back is that every time I select a character to level up, the game crashes. And
after messaging through discord for help with no response, I ended up deleting the game. I can’t make progress if I’m stuck
with level one characters.

By Truthly Honest.
December 3, 2022
3 out of 5
No audio

Been fun playing and have heard of some people complaining about audio bugs with certain characters but I haven't had any audio at
all since the beginning would like to hear some of the music and gameplay sounds

By Acme Parachute.
November 28, 2022
View all critic reviews


How do you rate this app? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars