Reviews & Ratings

App Icon

Hammer Jump

by Lightneer

Track reviews from the iOS app stores, globally. Find out what people think of Hammer Jump by reading the reviews and checking the rating. See the most helpful app reviews of Hammer Jump written by users who played the game or used the app and let others know which reviews you have found the most useful by rating them up.

User Reviews for Hammer Jump

Reviews: 18Avg. Rating: 8.2/10

Positive reviews

5 out of 5

I love this game it’s just so addicting to smash blocks but 1 day it all changed. I woke up that day feeling pretty good but
when I logged in my camera was broken. My screen didn’t move my hammer just left the screen because it was still digging but I
can’t follow it my. Please fix the glitch 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

By Catsrcute112200.
December 17, 2019
5 out of 5
Some ideas

I have some ideas I will edit this once i have more ideas
1.gem ores these will be fully blue and will give you something
These are what you can get 1 gem 80% chance 2 gems 19% chance 3 gems 1% chance and a 10% chance to ask if you want an add to
Dubble it (also they will have a 1% chance to appear

By player #133535273.
January 25, 2020
4 out of 5
Surprisingly fun

Not a very difficult game but it’s mostly a more interactive clicker game. More of a phone fidget game than others but it’s
not that difficult to acquire everything. Overall, it’s exactly what the game says it is. It’s honest and doesn’t contain
too many ads which is very admirable.

By SpartanTurtles.
February 1, 2020
5 out of 5
Great game but I have some questions

I’ve been playing this game for a while now and I made it my personal mission to complete all of the collections. I recently
completed the beach and dragon collection and all I have left is to find the key for the treasure collection. I dug down several
layers after finding the rare seahorse but I c

By Hungrymum.
October 23, 2020
5 out of 5

'Oh my God\nBaby baby don’t you say I got a very thing you need~'

By bye & nice.
December 11, 2019
4 out of 5
'Good but 1 problem'

'Only one reason why I’m not gonna rate 5. It tells me to watch a video for a boost. I don’t have another option to click and
it doesn’t do anything. Just sits there. Like a dying walrus. Gameplay is fun tho.'

By PsTaR_7.
December 12, 2019
4 out of 5
'Great game but...'

'Great game but it seems to freeze a lot and then you have to exit out an restart the game:( it would be awesome if you could work
on fixing that!'

By Ezekiel A.
December 13, 2019
5 out of 5

'This game is very addicting and I just can’t stop playing; furthermore, it isn’t online based, meaning you can play wherever
and whenever you want! I’d advise you to play! -an 11 year old who is not a review bot lol'

By lordofdragons9o1000.
December 14, 2019
4 out of 5
'Fix your sponsors'

'I understand you need ads to make money especially with a free game but could you make it where it’s not the same ad every
single time I got the same one over and over and over and truthfully I don’t really play anymore simply because I tired of it'

By MrTempz.
December 15, 2019
4 out of 5
'cooldown please!'

'I love this game I love the ores I love the design but there is one thing that needs to change the boost you can rapidly use it
so this makes the game a heck of a load easier to beat all you have to do is but a cooldown on it and I will rate 5 stars'

By trip wenz.
January 4, 2020
5 out of 5
'I LOVE THIS GAME ❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥'

'THE BEST 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥'

By THE-&-only-GOD.
February 2, 2020
5 out of 5

'I love this app it is the best app ever you can walk while you’re playing'

By aaron rosas9000.
February 6, 2020
4 out of 5
'My favorite game ever'

'I love the game so much its so satisfying and fun'

By mrsreynolds98.
March 15, 2020
View all positive reviews

Critic reviews

3 out of 5
Good but needs work

The game itself doesn’t have many issues and it’s a solid time killer. My only complaint is that after buying the remove ads
deal the game crashes about every 3 minutes. It’s getting real annoying especially since it resets some progress every time it
crashes. Please fix it and thank you.

By Epidemic Sage.
December 15, 2019
3 out of 5

This game gets pretty boring after the first day. The strength bonuses don’t feel like too big of an actual upgrade and it would
be cool to have it move through stone super fast but just have the levels be longer. Then it would still feel super fast but not
necessarily broken. It would also be cool

By Stutter Stoat.
March 9, 2020
3 out of 5
Love the game but there are some difficulties

I have just started playing this game recently and my only problem is the missions. Most of them are saying to use your boost but
I have and it hasn’t been registering. My last problem is the number of adds in it. Every time you finish a certain depth or
find a artifact it tells you to double or tr

By Poop4343.
March 31, 2020
3 out of 5
Good game

It’s a good game but to meny adds

By fjoehdjsj.
March 23, 2021
3 out of 5

See the game is ok its quite repetitive, but every time i hit a checkpoint or find an artifact i can never skip the ad even
though i pressed the no thanks. Besides that, the game is fine.

By mythbender124.
February 2, 2020
View all critic reviews


How do you rate this app? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars